Our "Inspirational Page" are stories and inspirational messages by amateur and professional writers (both women & men are welcome). If accepted, these messages/stories will be kept on the website for a month, along with the name and short bio of the author.
If you feel you are gifted in this area and would like to submit your writing for consideration, here are submission criterias below:
- 450 word count LIMIT. To learn how to check your word count, click here.
- Every submission should include a SHORT bio and your first and last name at the end of you article.
- Photo of yourself (clarity and sharpness a plus), taken with a regular camera (some late model mobile phones have great resolution and may be acceptable; please use discretion to submit the highest possible clarity). DO NOT attach the photo inside of your MSWord document. Attach the picture file SEPERATELY onto your email.
- Please double space and use 12 point font, to save our eyes.
- Send as an attachment with the words 'Inspirational Page" in the subject field of your email.
- Due the 2nd week of the month for the following month. Anything recieved after this time period will be considered for future months. Submissions must be original of your own inspiration.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for style, grammar, and length as needed.
- Submissions should be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact me. You are welcome to share this information with others who may be interested.
Michelle King - Site Designer